Services included in the room price:
- Italian breakfast. The buffet includes milk, tea, coffee, cappuccino, fruit juices, yogurt, butter, jams, Nutella, cereal, brioche, etc. The buffet breakfast is served every morning between 8:00 and 10.00 in the living room. In order to guarantee more privacy and comfort to the guests, Domus Emilia offers the opportunity to have breakfast inside the room upon request.
Gluten free breakfast and nut free breakfast upon request (Specify at the time of booking)
- Access to the common room, provided with tables and chairs and a small kitchen, where guests have at their disposal a refrigerator, microwave and a tea pot at their disposal. Guests can also use the refrigerator for personal use.
- Daily room cleaning.
- Change of bed linen and towels every 3 days (for stays longer than 3 nights) and prior to the arrival of a new guest.
- Italian and English Reception
- At the front desk, guests will find maps, tourist information about Rome: moreover the innkeeper will be more than glad to provide you with information in order to let you discover the secret corners of Rome.
For more information on Guest House Rules please visit Domus Emilia Policies.
- Daily change of towels (+6 € per day)