For all booking requests, a 30% deposit is required in order for the reservation to be valid.
Guests will be requested to pay remaining amount for booking (full amount minus deposit) upon arrival to the Guest House.Payment can be made by cash or by credit card.Accepted credit cards: Visa, Euro/Mastercard
Rome 's Tourist Tax
Tourist tax, in accordance with the law, amounts to 3.50 € per person, per night, and it must to be paid at the time of check-in. Room rates does not include Tourist Tax.
Check in time generally is from 12:00 (noon) to 16.00 (4:00 pm). Please inform us of your time of arrival anyway. An alternative time can be arranged in advance.
Check in from 20.00 (8:00 pm) to 23.00 (11:00 pm) will cost 15€ extra. It is not possible to check in after 23.00 (11:00 pm). Valid identification (passport, identity card, driving license) is required upon arrival in order to register each guest.
Check out time is 10.00 am to allow room cleaning and the welcome of new guests. Any different time, for a specific case, must be arranged in advance.
In case of an early departure guests will be charged the full amount.
The italian breakfast, included in the room rate, is served every morning between 8:00 and 10.00. The buffet includes milk, tea, coffee, cappuccino, fruit juices, yogurt, butter, jams, Nutella, cereals, brioche..etc.
Guests must communicate any allergies in advance.
Room cleaning and linen forniture
Room and toilet cleaning is done every day between 10:00 to 12:00. In case of failure to arrange with guests this time, cleaning will be deferred to the next day.
Bed linen and towels are changed twice per week and prior to guest arrival.
- No Smoking in the room.
- Pets are not allowed
- Guests will receive the keys of the Guest House and their room upon their arrival. 30 € will be charged to the Host in case of loss.
- The access to the Guest House is restricted to registered persons only. Every violation will be communicate to the authority
- Guests are invited to behave responsibly, keeping silent between 14:00 (2:00 pm) and 16:00 (4:00 pm) and between 23:00 (11:00 pm) and 8:00, to no disturb other guests and neighbors.
- Guests are also invited to make sure to turn off lights and other appliances when they go out and not waste water in respect of the environment.
- It is reccomended the proper use of the w.c (toilet). Don't throw anything in it, execpt toilet paper.
- Damage to the structure or the furniture caused by guests will be charged to the guest.
- The owner is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items of your property left unattended in the room.
- In case of cancellation within 5 days from arrival, the entire deposit will be returned to the Guests. Banking and postage rates will be charged to the Guests
- In case of cancellation in the 5 days before arrival,Guests will receive 50% of their deposit. Banking and postage rates will be charged to the Guests
- In case of a no show the entire deposit will not be refunded.
Guests who decide to stay in Domus Emilia, are supposed have accepted these policies and rules.